Hindi songs with a Western tilt:
(Haven't thought of more,yet)
(Caption received with pic:Thanks, I had it done at that fabulous new salon downtown)
Keshi's the only one who tried out the quiz of a few days back...anyone else wanting to?If you're feeling too lazy to scroll down, here're the questions again:
- Which is heavier - a horse's liver or its gall bladder?
- What is the first line of dialogue Amitabh spoke in Reshma Aur Shera?
- What is the filament of a neon light made of?
- How did Ashwatthama die in the Mahabharat?
- Who played the title role in Hitchcock's Rebecca?
Answers next time
Lastly, time for a laugh or two.So, here goes:
Chestnut: A man who loves topless dancers.
Analogy: The study of as*holes
Height of Revenge: A bastard with a pin in a contraceptive factory.
A blonde goes over to her friend's house wearing a T.G.I.F. T-shirt. "Why are you wearing a 'Thank God it's Friday 'T-shirt on Monday?" her friend asks. "Oh shoot!" the blonde says, "I thought it meant 'T*ts Go In Front!"
Till next time, keep smiling!!