Examples of the Law Of Attraction : 4


 
 
I shared my first job experience some time back. The second experience, which, on looking back, is also a good example of the LOA at work without me knowing it🌹🌹. Here it is:
In between the 14.5 yrs that I spent at my first Co : There was a time, around 1993 end, when the level of politics became too high.. my boss was kicked out, and, some silly incidents happened besides this too. At this time, I wished for a new good job everyday , and one fine day, I got a call from a Japanese Co for their local collaboration office in India. They had received my CV and wanted to meet me.
I went there, a Japanese took the interview, and I was selected with a promise of a trip to Japan for training. Next day, I quit in my first company, and everyone was shocked, as they were thinking I was ‘just cribbing’, and would never quit.
 
Senior colleagues tried to convince me to stay, and appreciated my value to the company, and said that they would give me also an opportunity abroad.
My intuition(I realize now that’s what it was) said to continue, and I did.
Next year, I did some major Engg Dept changes(Removed Drafting boards overnight and replaced with PCs(which were pretty new for drawings , in those days ) , without draftsmen knowing, since they would have objected).. as a result, they got trained on autocad very fast, since there was no option of a drawing board.
 
I was then promoted to Assistant Manager, and, the perks in my Co , (then) shot up.. from basic to travel , and so on.
In 1997, SD our Gujarat BM(Who passed away some time back, bless his soul), kept his word and sent me to Abu Dhabi on a three months deputation. That was my first visit abroad, and, perhaps about the best part of my career- to move out and see how the outside world is.
Me and my wife were longing to buy a Sony handycam (Not possible on an Indian salary, in those days), as our son was just three years old, and we wanted to record his growing up years.
I went there with this goal in mind and sent out a wish for it.. When I left this magnificent city after three months , I had saved a tidy sum, and, had the handycam as well.
And that also set the pace for my next job, in Y2k2.. that comes up in another post.
 
I realized how well the Secret worked there, even before I read about it.
1.Trust your instinct
2.Ask – Believe – Receive worked(the handycam)
3.The alternate job just dropped in my lap, too.. saw a paper ad, sent the CV, and that was it.just because I trusted my instinct and send my cv.
Amazing experience.. so thankful to the Universe, always. ♥️♥️😀

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perception

News roundabout

Inventions and Discoveries