Examples of the Law Of Attraction: 1

                                                    

This was an incident in XIIth Standard, treated as the ‘be all and end all’, for students aspiring for a good college degree, of which I was one.

Prior to the Boards, there used to be a ‘prelims’ (Probably still is), wherein the school would set papers in a manner ’similar’ to the Boards. For some reason, I’d been pretty nervous, and, when the prelims results came, for the first time, I had failed in Chemistry, with 25/100. Having always been amongst the top five, our principal had called me and asked me what had happened… I just assured him that he would be proud of me in the final results. Similar was the case with Physics, where I had 56/100, not an ‘admirable’ score.

With hardly three months left, I was in a bad state. However, always believing the power of prayer, I would pray and send out wishes, and imagine myself joining the Mechanical Engineering line, which was supposed to be the most versatile line for engineers in those days. (Still is, but, many more avenues are open for students now)

And, the miracle happened.. Dad met a Physics professor colleague in MSU, where Dad was also a Professor, and, the professor asked him why he looked worried. When Dad told him, the Professor said, don’t worry.. and, he advised the name of a Chemistry teacher, and said he would help me with the Physics part. And, the rest, as they say, is history… two hours a day, for two months of drilling in chemistry and physics. And the end result:

Physics: 78/100; Chemistry: 80/100(That was the second or third highest at that time, in our class).

I got admission to the Mechanical Engineering line, and, graduated with honours. Thank you, Universe, once again.

Thinking back, I realize that had the prelims marks been higher, I’d have become complacent, and, probably been unable to achieve the high grades that happened.. hence, the failure in prelims, was a clear signal from the Universe, and a

I’ll be happy to share more such memories, which correlate so well to the Law OF Attraction, when I think back. And, even, life changes after reading The Secret. J Thank you for reading patiently. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perception

News roundabout

Inventions and Discoveries