Happy 2011: First Post

Hi,all..how was your day? The first day of the New Year? Mine went absolutely as I wanted it to...from the time of waking up with a smile, to walking to shopping a bit to getting things done...

Tomorrow dawn's another day- the first New Year day at work...more updates coming up.:)

As I wrote on my FB page:

"Waking up feeling refreshed. Good 1 hr morning walk..only positive thoughts in mind till now...and, 10 hrs of 2011 are already gone...I'm sure the same joy will prevail for the rest of the year...for me, for everyone I know and admire-each person unique in his or her own way. Wishing all a delightful, abundant 2011. All your dreams WILL come true.:)(Let's recap on 01.01.12)"




Cheerio and have a rocking 2011...hope to see loads of posts from all my favourite writers.:)

Comments

Purba said…
I spent the first day of the year shivering and went out in the evening and shivered some more :))
happy new year buddy!!!!
my 1t day of new year was grt!!...
in fact the last days of 2010 and these initial days of 2011 has been going grt coz am on a long long holiday..where to and what i did will be coming up soon!!!....coz am still on vacation.....

till then...enjoy urself!!!!
Keshi said…
Good one! So fresh isnt it :)

Happy '11 to ya Amit!

Keshi.

Popular posts from this blog

Perception

News roundabout

Inventions and Discoveries