Shape Up and Laugh



Hi,all...have a nice weekend..our weekend's just ending out here...amongst memorable things of the week, there's the Skechers Shape Up shoes I just got- plan to try them out this week-today,maybe...but, I haven't seen the CD or the instruction booklet yet. Yep-the shoes come complete with these,and the salesman said it's good to see/read before wearing the shoes.
----
Now,ask why I'm buying shape up shoes?hahaha...well, isn't it clear? To shape up,of course- I decided to begin my usual diet-n-exercise routine  once more-gymming,walking,dieting...blah blah...2 weeks, 3 kgs down...let's see where I reach this time, before it's 'just maintenance' mood.Wish me luck.
====
Now, on to the joke, that had me ROFLling when I read it. Enjoy, and wait for the next post that's coming up very soon.
-------
India holds a certain sense of mystery for the world outside its  borders... read on to find how curious foreigners are about India and its  ways... or rather read on to find out how dumb and ignorant they are  about our beautiful country .. this was taken from a tourism blog where  people could post queries if they were planning on making a trip to India  ....

The answers are the actual responses by the website officials, who   obviously have an excellent sense of humour.

  Q :      Does it ever get windy in India ? I have never seen it  rain on   TV, how do the plants grow? ( UK ).
  A:      We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around  watching them die.

  Q :      Will I be able to see elephants in the street? ( USA )
  A:      Depends how much you've been drinking.

  Q:      I want to walk from Delhi to Goa - can I follow the railroad   tracks? ( Sweden )
  A:      Sure, it's only three thousand kms, take lots of water.

  Q:       Is it safe to run around in the bushes in India ?   ( Sweden )
  A:      So it's true what they say about Swedes.

  Q:       Are there any ATMs  India ? Can you send me a list of them in   Delhi , Chennai, Calcutta and Bangalore ? ( UK )
  A:      What did your last slave die of?

  Q:       Can you give me some information about hippo racing in India   ?  ( USA )
  A:      A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe .   In-di-a is that big triangle in  the middle of the Pacific & Indian   Ocean  which does not.. oh forget it. ...... Sure, the hippo racing is   every Tuesday night in Goa .  Come nak*d.

  Q:       Which direction is North in India ? ( USA )  A:      Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get   here and we'll send the rest of the directions.


  Q:       Can I bring cutlery into India ? (   UK )
  A:      Why? Just use your fingers like we do.


  Q:       Can you send me the Indiana Pacers matches schedule? ( France )
  A:       Indiana is a state in the Unites States of...oh forget   it.  Sure, the Indiana Pacers matches are played every Tues day  night   in Goa , straight after the hippo races.  Come nak*d.

  Q:      Can I wear high heels in India ? ( UK )
  A:      You're a British politician, right?

  Q:     Are there supermarkets in Bangalore , and is milk available all   year round? (Germany )
  A:      No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers.   Milk is illegal.

  Q:    Please send a list of all doctors in India who can dispense   rattlesnake serum. ( USA )
  A:      Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come   from.  All Indian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled   and make  good pets.

  Q:       Do you have perfume in India ? ( France )
  A:      No, WE don't stink.

  Q:       I have developed a new product that is the fountain of   youth.  Can you tell me where I can sell it in India ?  ( USA )
  A:      Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

  Q:       Do you celebrate Christmas in India ? ( France )
  A:      Only at Christmas.

  Q:       Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )
  A:      Yes, but you'll have to learn it first

 Q:       Can I see Taj Mahal anytime? ( Italy )
 A:      As long as you are not blind, you can see it anytime.


 Q:       Do you have Toilet paper? ( USA )
 A:      No, we use sand paper. (we have different grades)

---------------
There-that was fun,wasn't it?I'd love to have a job like that-answering such nice questions.:)

Comments

Lazy Pineapple said…
ha..I was thinking of buying those shoes. let me if they are good :)

lol for all the queries about India..esp loved the hippo racing ')
xyz said…
that was just so hilarious.. it seems someone who has answered all that crap is long lost frd of mine.. i wud have answered worse though..wud love to have more such posts..
and wat bout ur shoes haan...
austere said…
Trying to get my breath back.
What howlers.
next time, put a disclaimer, not to be read at work.

I thought you were already enviable fit, why the sudden controls?

CD for shoes. eh. what next!
~ Lopa said…
OMG, they actually reply this way? haha
Are they serious website?

All the best running ! :)
i got a mail sometime back with this joke, was rolling out laughing reading it....!!

try out the shoes, and do tell me how they are, i might buy a pair based on ur recommnedations, since am also on a fitness spree right now
AmitL said…
Hi, LP-will tell u @ the shoes.:)and, the queries-they were funny,na?:)
----
Hi,Abhilasha-haha..a long lost friend,indeed-the person who answered those questions...do,do the questions as a tag, na?:)And, the shoes...:)will let u know.
----
Austy,yes-I grinned out loud when i first read the howlers,too.Disclaimer-good idea.:)
Fitness-well,the inches were going up courtesy too much tention-not enough exercise,so,decided to become fitter..:)
----
Hi,Lopa-I guess they do..:)And, thank you...for the wishes..I do brisk walking,btw..jogging/running's not good for the knees,they say.:)
----
Hi,SS-will surely review the shoes in a coming post.:)

Popular posts from this blog

Perception

News roundabout

The Past, The Present, The Future