Rainy Day


What a great morning walk-somehow I was feeling too 'inspired'today, and hence, was about to complete five kilometres (Last 2 in Sayaji Park) when they fell...no, not pigeon droppings, nor any satellites, but - the rain drops...the first rains of the season..some of the walkers, including me, continued walking. As it became more severe, people went and stood under trees...I continued another 5 minutes, then decided it was enough and time to enjoy it on the two-wheeler..so, went home with the raindrops falling on my head..hahaha..and, just three days back, the chai guy was telling me'last time you went to Dubai, your brought rains there..'(It'd rained the day I reached, last time and they read in the papers...LOL)..I just grinned and said'Ok,now I'm here,so it'll rain here also'. Of course, this was just a short burst- a quick shower, so to speak. Reached home, and, expectedly, the fragile electric wires had conked off- hence, no power..and, the generator was also not started.(That was a nice walk up seven floors, btw. LOL)
-----
Will continue this post shortly..:)

Comments

Vinita Apte said…
hey..this is cool..so finally rains have arrived in India...must surely be a relief.

You seem to be the monsoon bringer :P
xyz said…
dont disclose dis 'monsoon power' of urs... else the govt. ll exploit u..
austere said…
arrey waah!
So when are you bringing barish to Mumbai?
xyz said…
mujhe bhi speakna seekhna hai...

Popular posts from this blog

Perception

News roundabout

Inventions and Discoveries