Firstly, over to the 'quiz' in the last post. But before that, I tried googling to see if I could get a good picture of the product, and, I can't believe it- they've banned 'google' out here.Whew! So, I got the above solitary pic via yahoo's search.
To all the mystified people, let me put the missing words in.
- Keep basin balance before use it.
- Use twice a day is better,once in the morning the other in the night. Every time keep temperature at 40 degree and last 30 minute.
- Insist to use one or two month,beriberi will be clear away.
- In order to make heather, when wash by hot water, don’t open fan and air condition face your body.
- Foot basin promote metabolism, so drink more water(Like 250 ml) to sweat.
- Keep foot basin clean and dryness after used.
- It is equal to use basin before or after one hour when you have a meal. Don’t stand up and leave quickly when finished the massage.Have a deep breath is good for your health.
- Do not use without water, don’t use it standing or deliberately trample.
- Don’t use within 30 minutes after a meal.
- Do not use wet hands to operate the machines.
(One line I forgot): - It should not close to the fire.
Keshi, those were not grammatical errors-perish the thought,pal- you think I'd write such atrocious English?I deliberately reproduced the instructions as they appear in the instruction sheet.
What the product is:It's a foot spa.The solution to tired feet,at the end of a tiring day at work or after a long walk!So there!Cheerio!The next post comes very soon.TC!