Pure Fun


Since I’m in the mood to just take it easy, after a hectic day(5 minutes before the work day ends), here’s a collection of what made me smile during the day,during my mini-breaks:

Quotes:

Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile. Albert Schweitzer

If you want to see a comic strip, you should see me in the shower.
(Groucho Marx)

------
Jokes:

Pickup lines and rebuttals:
Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason."
Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"
---
President Bush is rehearsing his speech for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
He begins his remarks with "Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!"
Immediately his speech writer rushes over and whispers in the President's ear: "Mr. President, those are the Olympic rings. Your speech is underneath!"
---
Good girls say, "Please... Don't... Stop..."
Bad girls say, "Please Don't Stop..."
---
A Quote again:

One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find that he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.

Comments

austere said…
Marx, pls.

More.
Keshi said…
Im afraid of Bungee Jumping and I know I'll never do it. Wut abt that? (referring to ur last quote)

:)

Keshi.
AmitL said…
Hi,Cyn..thanks.:)
---
Hi,Austy..coming up.:)
---
Hi,Keshi-hehe..I wouldn't go into the lift for bungee jumping,even.:)But,perhaps someday,I'll do it and it won't seem so tough??
Arunima said…
lol@the Bush joke.

Popular posts from this blog

Perception

News roundabout

Inventions and Discoveries