Random Happenings

(Quip for pic: If you saw something other than innocence in the above pic, you have a dirttttyyy mind!ROFL)


Thought for the day: When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.

You know what? Sometimes, it doesn't make sense to try and force oneself to write posts- coz it just does not work out,at least in my case. So, what I do is, ensure I'm in the right mood to post,at the right bit of free time, and voila!

Just updated my 'Inspirations'
(Got it as a forward, and decided to put it up before the one I'd planned to put,today! Next one coming up by day-after). I need some feedback,folks- do you read them?Do you get a 1% or more inspiration? Do let me know!

Another letter in Weekend mag. The article I commented upon, was about the 'ordeal' of the daughter of the writer(who lives in Toronto), who goes to India for a four month training schedule...to Amchi Mumbai,rather!For those who want to read the article, here's the link.

On to my favourite blog group. We have two interesting topics this time- 'Smile' and 'Reflections'- and, I'm thoroughly enjoying reading our BUFers posts on the same.

Oh, I forgot to tell you- Dubai was inundated by the rains last week. So much so,that schools got two days off! Now,do you believe in global warming?

On to the end jokes:

A guy approaches a girl at the bar with an ice cube in his hand. He puts it on the bar in front of her and smashes it with his fist. He says, "Now that I've broken the ice, will you sleep with me?"
--
ung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."
The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me a nice massage. That makes everything better and I go work. You try that."
Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. By the way, You got nice house.
---
Till next time, keep smiling.

Comments

Keshi said…
lol @pic!

yeah I dun force myself to write a post either..I just write whenever I feel like and abt wut trulyu matters to me...abt wuts in my heart.

so u got wet Amit? :)

Keshi.
austere said…
Rains in Dubai??

And Mumbai is pretty cold at night- no razais, no sweaters so one shivers.
Vikas ( Vicky) said…
Nice pic tagging........
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other. so same thought came to mind which would have been in yors looking at pic.


writting without mood... visit my post on same
http://youlistenme.blogspot.com/2006/12/silence-kills.html
AmitL said…
Hi,Keshi...the pic?that innocent pic?*smile*.
Yes,I know you write about what's in your heart-and,that's what makes your posts and your blog so special.:)
LOL-yes,I deliberately went out and got wet-just for memory's sake.(Memory of Baroda and also, to keep this 'event' of rain in Dubai in memory)
---
Hi,Austy-yes,rains in Dubai.:)And,what do you mean,no razai in Mumbai?Arre..Gujarat waali heritage razaai use kariye.
---
Hi,Vikas-nice to read your comment.I'll drop by your blog,definitely,and read this post u've mentioned.:)

Popular posts from this blog

Perception

News roundabout

Inventions and Discoveries