Thursday, September 06, 2007
Thought for the day: I can resist everything except temptation.
Will someone please explain to me- why does most of blogworld go to sleep on weekends? I see so less of new posts, comments, et al, on Saturday and especially on Sunday, that I feel surprised. I mean, out here, I look forward to spending at least half an hour blog surfing peacefully on Fridays(Our Sunday, in the Gulf). So, does it mean that most:
- Bloggers blog from their work place? OR
- Bloggers are too eye-tired to switch on the PC/laptop on Sundays? OR
- Bloggers devote holidays to their family/ boyfriends/girlfriends only, i.e. only real life, not virtual life? OR
- Bloggers only sleep on weekends? (Grin) OR
- Bloggers reserve weekends for, err, naughtier things than blogging? OR
- Hehehehe (Nee, won’t repeat that thought..keep guessing)
Take your pick and tell me your reasons. I’m curious.
The saga continues…
Yesterday, I was in an unusually good mood, so when I went to our supermarket, I took three one dirham coins, 4 fifty fils and 2 twenty five fils.(Or, perhaps it was a coincidence. LOL). So, the same lady, and, the bill comes to 22.75/-. And, she says ‘2.75 dirham change, Sir?’. I smiled and handed over the change. The smile I got for that- whew…I guess it made her day, to have someone tender the exact change, for a change. (No pun intended).
I’m not too impressed with this week’s caption contest winner. (Frankly, I’m not impressed much with my caption either. Take a look.
• Don't Take It Seriously*
- When the DOCTOR says, Take off your clothes.
- When the DENTIST says, Open wide.
- When the HAIRDRESSER says, Do you want it teased or blown?
- When the MILKMAN says, Do you want it in the front or the back?
- When the INTERIOR DECORATOR says, Once it's in, you'll love it.
- When the SHARE BROKER says, It will rise right up, fluctuate for a while and then slowly fall back again.
- When the BANKER says, If you take it out too soon, you'll lose interest .
- When the HUNTER says, Goes deep in the bush, shoots twice and always eats what he shoots.
Till next time, keep smiling