(Caption for the above pic: Which festival is being celebrated? Those who have seen the pic, don't give the answer, those who haven't, please hazard a guess. Answer next time, with answers to the India quiz)
Thought for the day: Life is not like a bowl of cherries or peaches.It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today,might burn your backside(Modest way to say a*s) tomorrow.
This being ‘Tell a joke ‘ day, let me dedicate it to fun times only.(Sorry,Austy,but, it's joke day,after all.hehe)
Fun things to do during an exam:
Warning: You should not attempt these things during an actual exam. The following is meant for entertainment purposes only.
1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking" and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.
2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Eureka, Eureka, I've got the secret documents!!"
3. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.
4. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm so sure you can hear me thinking. " Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
6. Bring cheerleaders. (I can just imagine the scene- Give me an A, Don’t give me a B…)
7. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand any of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who are you? Where's the regular guy?"
8. Bring a Game Boy (or Game Gear, etc. . . ). Play with the volume at max level.
9. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
10. Bring pets.
(can be continued if people found themselves drooling over these ideas.)
And, a chocolatey joke:
Mr Cadbury and Miss Rowntree met on a Double Decker, it was After Eight.
She was from Quality Street, he was a Fisherman's Friend.
On the way they stopped at a Yorkie Bar, he had a Rum and Butter, she had a Wine Gum.
He asked her name, "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said.
"I'm the one with the nuts," he thought!
Then he touched her Milky Way.
They checked in to a hotel, and went straight to the bedroom.
Mr Cadbury turned out the light for a bit of Black Magic.
It wasn't long before he slipped his hand into her Snickers and felt her Cream Egg.
He fondled her Flap Jacks then he showed her his Curly Wurly and Tic Tacs.
Miss Rowntree wasn't keen to have any Jelly Babies, so she let him take a trip down Bourneville Boulevard via her Party Ring.
He was pleased as he always fancied a bit of Fudge.
It was a magic moment as she let out a scream of Turkish Delight.
When he pulled out, his fun size Mars Bar, it felt a bit Crunchie.
She wanted more, but he needed Time Out, however, he noticed her Pink Wafers looked very appetizing..
He did a Twirl, had a Picnic in her Sherbet Dip and finished off by giving her a Gob Stopper!
Unfortunately, Mr Cadbury then had to go home to his wife, Caramel.,
Sadly 3 days later his Magnum lolly started to drip.
It turned out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Basset who had Allsorts.
(My comment: LOL- never again will I look at chocolates, after reading this,err,sweet article.)
Till tomorrow,keep smiling. And, ket's keep a small part of every day, to have a laugh,or, to just smile looking at our face in the mirror.