(Doesn't that say a lot for the mindset of these people?)
Thought for the day: Work smarder and not harder and be careful of yor speling.
'Chak De India'- first thoughts when I saw the trailer on TV- 'oh,just another movie attempting to promote sports other than cricket, in a dramatized way'. To be frank, I went to see the movie quite reluctantly, thinking that it would be just another movie, a waste of 25 AED. But, glad to say, I was proved wrong. I left the hall feeling quite elated(Even if it was a momentary victory and that too in reel life) and also hoping that some day, someone in real life would be inspired enough to make our women’s hockey team aspire for the World Cup.
He returns seven years later, to become the coach of the Indian Women’s Hockey team for the World Cup. The officials are shown discussing the ‘hopeless’ situation, the chairman offering another guy the chance to ‘go for a holiday’ trip, with the team. The rest of the story is all about how Kabir manages to extract the best from a team which has a mix of players right from
I am sure the movie will be given a ‘Lagaan(tax) free’ status very soon.
Nervous young man to prospective Dad-in-law:
'Sir, I am asking for your daughter's hole in handy matrimony'.
The 10 things men wish women would say=the last things a woman would ever say:
1.Could our relationship be more physical?I'm tired of just being friends.
2. Go ahead and leave the seat up.I love the feel of cold,wet porcelain.
3. I think hairy b*ms are really se*y.
4. Wow, get a whiff of that one! Do it again.
5. Please don't throw away that ole Tshirt-the holes in the armpits are soo cute.
6. This diamond is much too big.
7. I won't even put my lips on that thing unless I get to swallow.
8. Wow,it really is 10 inches.
9. Does this make my b*m look too small?
10. I'm wrong. You must be right again.
(I loved the last one).
Till next time,keep smiling.