Monday, June 16, 2014

Predictable? I hope not




Predictability- becomes boring, doesn't it? So let me make my posts from now on, as unpredictable as I can. So I might be talking of ......one day...and of.......another day and of.......the third day...you may fill in the blanks, and send in any ideas, too if you want.  :) 

Charlie Brown - one of my all time favourites, right from childhood. Have you had the pleasure of reading these gems from Charles  Schulz? Most of them were fun and yet thought-provoking - kids talking, but real messages for adults hidden in them, a lot of times. I just googled his name, and some gems cropped up. I recall reading some of them in the past, but more as comic quotes, rather than real life metaphors. 

Like:

“In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.”

                                                               “Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.”
'Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is. '
                                                               'I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it'.

Cool, aren't they?

One of my favourite pastimes whenever I feel tired and need a break, is to google names of my favourite characters and see the images that turn up. For e.g. google 'Charlie Brown' and go to images. You'll see a whole lot of pics, quotes, jokes that'll make you instantly smile :) 

 And on that note, it's BFN. TC and hv a grt din. :) :)

1 comment:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.