Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Movies I haven't seen

Hi all...no reasons, no excuses..just-here I am,back at my blog.:)

I was thinking of some of the hit movies of their times that I never got around to seeing, for some reason or the other, including a lack of funds at times, leading to making choices between 'yeh movie dekhen ya woh?')...and, the list goes like this:

- Love Story(Hindi)..Kumar Gaurav and Vijayeta Pandit
-Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak...Aamir K
-Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...everyone knows this one
- Ram Balram(AB and Dharmendra)
- Hum Kisise Kam Nahin(Ole)
- Tezaab
- Ram Lakhan
- Karma
-

Most of these were from the days when movie tickets used to cost Rs 5(Balcony) and Rs 3(Upper)...or, if it was an exceptional hall, it'd be a max of Rs 15/- and Rs.10/-.

For movies like QSQT, I remember people looking at me like I was crazy for missing it.

How @ you? Any movies that were hits and you missed?

5 comments:

austere said...

LOTS.
For a ten year period I think late 70's to late 80's I didnt see ANY movies at all.
Some roothna, some cash.
But Angrezi movies I hadnt seen at all for ages.

Arunima said...

Apart from Ram balram, I watched all in your list. I am missing the more recent ones but i don't mind cos these days, i don't care which movie is a hit cos often i like the flops and feel that the hits suck.

austere said...

Where are you??

~ Lopa said...

You haven't watched Qayamat se Qayamat tak and Hum Aap ke hain kaun??? :D

wenbin wang said...

Kids have their own intellect of style which can be even more personage than adults. the north face coatsKids sneakers are so striking with dazzling colors and eye-catchy designs and they promote the previous protected steps of the kid. Kid's sneakers appear in all ranges and brands. Moncler
Sneaker Shoes are delight for kids as they take pleasure in matching their shoes with the outfit they are donning. Also,Moncler
the womens sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise.