Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello and Update



Hello all...so what's been happening? I haven't posted since ages, I know. But, frankly, there's been nothing much happening, except on the work front.


For e.g. who wants to read a report like: Got up, had tea, freshened up, left for work, returned from work, had tea, read a Perry Mason, had dinner, watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory/ Seinfeld, fell asleep? Pretty boring, huh? But, believe me, it keeps the mind fresh- no unwanted stress, whatsoever.

I do, of course, want to get back to blogging, writing Letters to Editors(I do write, once in a month or so, but that's too less), competition entries, etc.

More coming up soon. Till then, cheerio.

6 comments:

shooting star said...

have fun working!!!!

life's really very less complicated when we are neck deep in office work!!

Arunima said...

i write about these stuffs only. don't know how to write anything else. :-)

shooting star said...

and finally,.....did the tag of yours...so interested in a day of my life...hop on to my blog!!

Anonymous said...

aloha amitsmusings.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks Take care. Jason

Unknown said...

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

kevin said...

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Free Shipping

Newport Cigarettes

Newport 100s